OUR FOCUS ON HUMAN RIGHTS LAW FOR BUSINESSES
Heath Law is very active in the ever-growing field of human rights and provides the following services to Employers;
- Strategic advice to employers on human rights compliance and human rights issues that commonly appear in corporate restructurings and employee terminations
- Advice on the duty to accommodate sick and/or disabled employees and the management of disability leaves of absence
- Advice on emerging issues such as "Age Discrimination" and accommodating "Family Status"
- Preparing human rights, harassment and violence in the workplace policies
- Representation of employers at the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal and the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal